You can add your Google Drive account to COR for easier sharing and collaboration with your colleagues.
After you add your account and you sign in to COR, you can do the following in Google Drive:
- Open and edit files and folders that you store in Google Drive. ℹ️ Other users cannot access your content unless you choose to share it.
- Upload and download files between your local computer and Google Drive.
Any changes that you make to your files and folders in Google Drive during a streaming session are automatically backed up and synchronized. They are available to you when you sign in to your Google Drive account and access Google Drive outside of your streaming session.
When you are working in an application, you can access your files and folders that are stored in Google Drive.
- Choose File, Open from the application interface and browse to the file or folder that you want to open. To save your changes in a file to your Google Drive, choose File, Save from the application and browse to the location in Google Drive where you want to save the file.
You can also access Google Drive by choosing My Files from top left of the COR toolbar.
To add your Google Drive account to COR
To access your Google Drive during COR sessions, you must first add your Google Drive account to COR.
- In the top left of the AppStream 2.0 toolbar, choose the My Files icon.
- In the My Files dialog box, choose Add Storage.
- Choose Google Drive.
- Choose the domain for your Google Drive account.
The Sign in with Google dialog box is displayed. Enter the user name and password for your Google Drive account when prompted.
After your Google Drive account is added to AppStream 2.0, your Google Drive folder is displayed in My Files.
- To work with your files and folders in Google Drive, choose the Google Drive folder and browse to the file or folder you want. If you do not want to work with files in Google Drive during this streaming session, close the My Files dialog box.
To learn how to upload and download files between your local computer and your Google Drive follow this link.