Access your OneDrive, Home Folder and Temporary Files during the COR sessions.
By default COR provides two folders:
- Home Folder: data stored by you in your home folder is automatically backed up and is made available to you in subsequent sessions.
- Temporary Files: data stored in Temporary Files will disappear when you end your session.
OneDrive integration requires a previous setup for getting access and connecting your OneDrive storage to COR.
- Access to COR
- One Drive setup
- Login to COR and launch an app.
- Click the My Files icon to load data.
- Choose one of the folders: Home folder, Temporary folder, OneDrive (this last one must be configured previously). In the Home Folder is where files/folders should be placed from your personal computer which can then be loaded by COR.
- Click "Upload Files" and browse to the file you want to upload or drag the files directly. Click on the “Add Folder” or “Upload Files” buttons and upload the files/folders of your choice to the Home Folder.
You can also drag the files into the folder.
4. Files are uploaded
Files are also available from the applications to be opened.
Fyi: if you're concerned about the privacy of your work and you're wondering who has the access to the files in the Home folder on the sessions you're joining.
- The Home Folder is private for each COR user that is logged in to a streaming session.