While using COR, you'll see the COR Navigation Bar between your browser header and your applications.
- Launch app: you can have multiple applications running at the same time. Select an application from the list displayed here. Your current application(s) will remain open.
- Switch windows: If you have more than one application running, click this icon to display each of their windows. Click a window to bring that application to the front.
- My Files: access your OneDrive, Home folder and Temporary Files. Be sure to store your work on your OneDrive or Home folder. (Work stored in Temporary Files will disappear when you end your session.)
- Clipboard: this is how you copy from an application in COR to your local clipboard for pasting into a local application, or from local to remote.
- Settings: Enable microphone / Streaming mode / Screen resolution / Regional settings. Most people never alter these settings.
- Enter fullscreen mode: ESC to exit.