Opening and close applications is very easy and similar as you usually do with your desktop applications.
- For opening applications, click the Launch app icon. That will show a list of applications available.
- Scroll down to the desire application and click on it.
- Done. The application will be opened in COR
- For closing applications, there are three different options:
- Click on File in the menu bar and select Exit.
- Move your mouse pointer to the very top of the app, which should change cause a bar to appear. Click-and-drag the bar or swipe that app to the bottom of the screen. Release the mouse button to close.
- Move your mouse to the upper-right corner of the app. Click the red X that appears.
When asked, choose to Save or Don’t Save, depending on whether you want to save your changes.