Download from your OneDrive, Home Folder and Temporary Files during the COR session.
By default COR provides two folders:
- Home Folder: data stored by you in your home folder is automatically backed up and is made available to you in subsequent sessions.
- Temporary Files: data stored in Temporary Files will disappear when you end your session.
OneDrive integration requires a previous setup for getting access and connecting your OneDrive storage to COR. Please see “How to use OneDrive in COR” for further information of this settings.
- Access to COR
- One Drive setup
- Click the My Files icon.
- Choose one of the folders: Home folder, Temporary folder, OneDrive (this last one must be configured previously)
- Select the file that you want to download, choose the down arrow to the right of the file name, and choose Download.
- Select Save for saving the file in your Computer or Cancel in case you don¨t want to save the selected
- Done. Your file has been saved in your download folder.